We promote the conservation, protection, development, or use of all Fanwood’s natural and water resources by:
- Planning & implementing local conservation programs as approved by the Town Council
- Compiling an ERI compendium
- Making recommendations on all development plans before the Planning Board with a focus on how it would impact Fanwood’s natural and water resources and environment.
- Conducting Outreach programs to raise awareness on environmental issues as they affect our town.
- Advertising, preparing, and distributing materials necessary to implement the Commission’s activities
- Acting as the Township liaison for conservation needs with regional, state, and federal agencies